A wholly owned subsidiary of Day1 Registered Charity
1 Sale Terms and Conditions
1.1 Race Events (Booking and Deposit)
1.1.1 All Race Events require pre-booking, and are subject to availability.
1.1.2 A deposit of 50% of the event cost is required within 7 days of the provisional booking otherwise the date will be released (depending on lead time).
1.1.3 Deposit payments are non-transferable and non-refundable.
1.1.4 Your deposit can be paid by cash or cheque made payable to Inverness Kart Raceway Limited. All cheque payments must be received by Inverness Kart Raceway at least 14 Days prior to the Event Date.
1.1.5 Alternatively a telephone payment by most major credit or debit cards will be welcome.
1.1.6 If paying by credit or debit card over the telephone the card must be registered to a participant who will be present on the day of the event. The card should be brought by the cardholder as the details will be checked before the event commences as a fraud prevention measure.
1.2 Catering Orders
1.2.1 If any catering has been ordered, payment must be received in full when the event booking is secured by deposit.
1.2.2 If ordering catering after deposits have been paid, this should be received with payment at least 3 working days in advance of your event date.
1.2.3 Please note that we cannot place any catering orders until it has been paid in full.
1.2.4 For Food Hygiene / Health and Safety reasons it is not permitted for clients to bring their own food or drink onto the premises.
1.3 Final / Balance Payment
1.3.1 Prior to the event commencing the balance payment, as detailed on the confirmation, must be paid in full.
1.3.2 The minimum billing as detailed on the confirmation will be due even if fewer drivers turn up, take part or retire for whatever reason.
1.3.3 Unless otherwise agreed, where full payment is not received at this time, Inverness Kart Raceway reserve the right to cancel the event without refund of any deposits paid.
1.3.4 The final payment for your event can be paid by cash or credit card (see 1.1.5) in advance of, or on the Event day. If you wish to pay this by cheque (including business cheques), again this must be received by us at least 14 Days prior to the Event (see 1.1.4).
1.4 Cancellation – ALL Race Events
1.4.1 If an event is cancelled more than 14 days prior to an event then the deposit paid will be forfeited.
1.4.2 If the event is cancelled within 14 days of the date of the event, full payment, based on the minimum numbers detailed in your Confirmation of Event will be due.
1.5 Arrive and Drive
1.5.1 Arrive and Drive sessions are available outside of our Main Race Events and are subject to availability.
1.5.2 Full payment must be paid at the time of Arrival for your session. We can accept cash or credit / debit card (see 1.1.5) only.
1.5.3 These sessions can be booked 3 days in advance, alternatively they can be on a first served basis subject to availability.
2 Gift Vouchers
2.1 Purchasing Gift Vouchers
2.1.1 Gift Vouchers can be purchased in the Inverness Kart Raceway Centre, or over the phone.
2.1.2 All Vouchers must be paid in full at Point of Sale by cash or credit / debit card only.
2.1.4 All Vouchers are Non-refundable.
2.2 Terms and Conditions of Use
2.2.1 Cash Vouchers only, can be redeemed against Events and/or Practise Sessions).
2.2.2 Vouchers cannot be exchanged for Cash.
2.2.3 Inverness Kart Raceway does not accept Liability for Lost or Stolen Vouchers.
2.2.4 All Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the Date of Issue.
2.2.5 The Issue Date is usually the Purchase Date, except for Christmas Vouchers which will specify an Issue date of 25 December YYYY.
2.2.6 In the case of Race Event Vouchers (i.e. Grand Prix Experience), sessions must be prebooked, and a Valid Voucher Code must be quoted at the time of booking (subject to availability).
2.2.7 All Vouchers must be presented on the Event Day to verify Validity.
3 Participation Terms and Conditions
For the enjoyment and safety of all drivers, you are advised of the following extracts from our “Rules of the Circuit”. If you have any doubts about the following, please contact us directly for further information.
Rules of the Circuit
The Management or Race Director may refuse permission for any driver to compete on the grounds of safety to others and/or themselves without refund of any money paid. Please make all drivers in your group fully aware of the following extracts from our “Rules of the Circuit”:
- Adult drivers must be a minimum of 14 years of age to participate in Exclusive Race events and junior drivers aged 8 – 15 to participate in Junior Karting.
- The physical design and size of karts operated by Inverness Kart Raceway may be a limiting factor for certain drivers. Generally, adult drivers should be taller than 5’ but not exceed 6’-5” in height and / or 19 stone in weight.
- Drivers outside of the height and/or weight restrictions detailed above may not be permitted to drive and no refunds will be given. Any persons concerned by these limits are welcome to visit the centre before booking and check they can control the kart safely.
- Junior Drivers must be at least 4 ft 2in tall, and able to operate the pedals satisfactorily. If your child looks younger please bring id (e.g. passport / birth certificate). Junior drivers or Senior Drivers under 16 years of age must be accompanied at all times by an adult over 16 years old.
- Drivers must wear flat-soled shoes (e.g. training shoes). High heels, sandals, open toed shoes, platform soles and work boots are not permitted.
- All drivers must attend the safety briefing. Late arrivals will not be permitted to drive and no refund will be issued.
- Karting is not suitable for anyone with heart or breathing difficulties, back or neck problems, pregnant women or people with a nervous disposition.
- Alcohol or drugs must not, under any circumstances, be consumed before or during the event. Persons suspected to be under the influence of drink or drugs will not be permitted to drive and no refund issued.
- Any persons by way of unreasonable conduct either on or off the track can be asked to leave the premises without refund of any monies paid.
4.1.1 Booking with Inverness Kart Raceway acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Website Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer Notice
This website is owned and operated by Inverness Kart Raceway Limited.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is correct, Inverness Kart Raceway makes no warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, or completeness of the material available.
Inverness kart Raceway also makes no guarantee that this website, or any third party websites, are free from viruses. By browsing this site, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site,
No liability is accepted to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained at this website.
Please do not proceed any further into the Inverness Kart Raceway website unless you accept these terms and conditions. By browsing this site, you will have deemed to have released and discharged Inverness Kart Raceway from all liability which might arise.
Copyright & Trademarks
All information, graphics and materials are the property of Inverness kart Raceway and its related entities, or owned by the relevant holders of copyright or trademarks for specific products and/or services.
Except for accessing information on this website via a web browser, you may not reproduce, copy, adapt, link to, show in a public forum, distribute or transmit any of the material contained in this site without prior permission.
Use of Inverness Kart Raceway trademarks almost always requires written permission or a license. Before considering using any trademarks, please contact us.
Inverness Kart Raceway Limited
Sir Walter Scott Drive
Inverness IV2 6AA